Thursday, January 29, 2015

Whole30 Day 18 Beachbody Coach

At the advice of my cousin and because I have had so many inquiries to my daily workouts, I recently made the decision to become a Beachboy Coach! I am so excited to work with people and help them achieve their nutritional and fitness goals.

After using these products for almost 9 years, I joined several Challenge groups (because we know I love Challenges) and had more than just myself holding me accountable. There are people supporting me and each other, we all share advice and find information to help one another. And for the first time, I am visually seeing results since I entered the Beachbody Challenge that has you take your before and after pictures. Being able to actually see what I am accomplishing and sharing it with others is an amazing feeling.

As I complete each workout and stick with my nutrition plan of primal/paleo I feel more energized and accomplished. Even if I am able to help only one person each month reach their goals, that is a huge thing for me! Fitness should be fun and never a chore, which is something that took me a little time to realize and this is one thing I hope other realize as well.

On Monday February 9th I am starting my very first Challenge group for 21 Day Fix. Since I am also a huge PiYo lover, I will be continuing a Challenge group for anyone interested! If you would like more information or would like to find a program that works for you check out my Beachbody Coach site. If you're interested in joining one of these groups let me know- comment below, message me on Facebook or send me your information on the Beachbody site!

No comments:

Post a Comment