Monday, November 1, 2010

I have not forgotten

October has proven to be a wee bit of a busy month. New job, travels, friends, family and all that life is throwing this way.

I have not forgotten and will definitely have some catching up to do! With the impending rainy season upon us, there will be more time spent inside, gazing over the overcast city skyline.

As I sit here in the Denver International Airport, I remember the last time I was here- nervously making my way back to Laramie without a plan in the world to move my life to Portland. I have now been back twice to the Rockie Mountains and it is still hard to leave. However, Portland is starting to grow on me as long as the rain keeps at bay for a little while longer.

Classes right now...Nutrition and Costing and Purchasing...where to next, no one even knows.

Tip for the Day: Everything in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment