Thursday, February 5, 2015

Whole30 Day 21, 21 Day Fix

One of the first things I am doing as a Team Beachbody Coach is a Challenge group. The groups are really what helped me continue with my workouts and added accountability for my Whole30. Everyone is the group is so supported and several people have the same questions you have so the information is sometimes new for everyone.

My first challenge group will be supporting the 21 Day Fix (and they just came out with a new one, 21 Day Fix Extreme!). The workouts and challenge packs are on sale for this month for both the regular and extreme versions. This fitness program is a quick way to lose weight or tone up before a vacation or big event, say a wedding or reunion. These quick workouts paired with portion containers help you reach your nutrition and fitness goals. I am really excited to see these results since I am just finishing my PiYo challenge!

The containers I think will be a great to keep my portions under control with paleo. Each container is color coded to help not over load on all carbohydrates (if you are eating those) and eat more vegetables with a balance of protein and fruit.
The 21 Day Fix Challenge Group beings Monday February 9th, let me know if you would like to join us! Check out my site as well for other fitness programs to do!

Tip of the Day: One of the areas that we fail is portion control. We think we're eating well with the bowlfuls of fruit when in reality it may not be the best thing because of all of the sugar, natural as it may be. I find that I tend to over load on my protein intake and do not balance well with the vegetables. Maybe this will help kick start me to better habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment