Sunday, January 9, 2011

For the New Year

Ah. Well here's to the start of an all right year.

For my New Year's Resolutions (because I'll hold true to them until probably the end of the month)
- No more fast food...unless with K. Dub or if someone buys it for me...Puddin' and I have defined fast food as food that you wait less than 20 minutes for or have a drive through. Thus meaning, we have allowed the burrito cart and all of the other food carts in town.
- No more pop/soda/coke or whatever you want to call it
- Become an adult

With the new year, I have made several once again, live changing decisions. All have been based on my own well-being and pursuit of happiness and have not been influenced by any person or persons. Wouldn't it be nice if we lived life like this guy...



So until next time!

Tip for the Day: I've got nothin'

No comments:

Post a Comment