Sunday, January 30, 2011

Here's to moving forward

It's been a rough couple of weeks and it's only January. But you know, there are still eleven months to go, so there's no where to go but up!

It's raining again in Portland. I dropped out of culinary school. I discovered one of our friends is crazy and some people will never grow up. My place of employment is no longer a fun and desirable place to work in. Technology is not always your friend. Trusting and confiding into people are no longer a priority. Finding the need to run away from my problems. And wasn't being broke supposed to end after college?

But of course there are always positives. I have more time to find another job to pay off some bills. I am looking for a new place to live. I chopped 7 inches off my hair, instead of moving-it's cheaper. There are still two friends that I have here. Taco Bell will always be on my list of comfort foods.

It's important to keep moving, as long as you keep moving forward. So, the job may suck now, but it's a great company that allows for career development. People will always come and go through your life and it's important to keep the ones that mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment