Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wedding Crasher!

I figure with a full time job on my hands, my availability to go and do fun things is going to decrease. Last night, there was a wedding being thrown at the restaurant next door...live band and everything. In my aggression to try and get some sleep, I wandered down to angrily glare at the drunken guests.

When I arrived at the scene not 30 feet from the building I was approached by some of the wild guests. Well, what the heck I thought. Free booze, free dancing and free food. I'm was a big fan of Indian food and all of the other food combinations that were scattered about the tiny room. The Man, this is the name this guy actually introduced himself as, showed me around and introduced me to several people. Within the few hours that I was there, I only met the bride whose name was...Lola....Lana...something with an L.

After several hours of dancing, we were told that we had to move the party inside. I think we were being a little loud, the whole reason why I went down in the first place. I ended up going home eventually mostly because my body was so sore from the day's activities. I woke up the next morning body sore and and feet throbbing. The weekend is now also the only time to run errands and enjoy my time alone. So, I ran to the store to grab some essentials. While I was waiting in line to check out, I happen to over hear the conversation going on behind me about Will and Lorie's wedding. As I turned the two men talking stopped abruptly. All three of us just stared at each other, awkward smile and then the "Were you at...did you...?" asking all at the same time.

It was a nice adventure before real life started.

Tip for the Day: Wedding crashing- free and exciting. If you wedding crash do it right, like John Beckwith and Jeremy Grey. Know your stories and have a good time. Now, go grab your suit and make someone throw their inhibitions to the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment