Sunday, May 16, 2010

The End of the Beginning


Tip for the day: Food borne illnesses are mostly caused by physical contamination so by people. And many of the illnesses come from or are found in feces. So please, wash your hands, no one wants your poopy fingers.

Last week ended our first cycle of our adventure and tomorrow we start our new adventure with our supposed Chef Battle Axe. This is it! WE finally get to COOK! And with our Cultural Nights fully underway, we all couldn't be more excited to learn some new things.

This past weekend was a little rough trying to get prepared. I helped out with graduation and fully realized that I WANT THIS BAAAD. I want the experience, the knowledge, the cords, the diplome and everything. After learning some things from my classmates I also realized that making friends is not a priority on my list. Neither is being nice to anyone. Apparently I am a control freak, "princess" who gets whatever she wants and just rollin' in the dough, among other things. Well I hate to disappoint everyone, but I am NOT rollin' in the dough, so stop asking me for money; I'm a control freak when it comes to my own things and getting things done for me; actually I'm a Queen, Miss Oak View to be precise and yes I get almost everything I want because I work hard to get it. So, people, and you know who you are, be prepared for me tomorrow. And since you can't get past your pretentious, judgmental, self-absorbed, chauvinistic crap self, I will be learning more than you. I am going to rock you.

Beef stock, and a perfectly pressed apron is required for tomorrow. Professionalism and continuous learning is required for the next 6 weeks. And as an added bonus we get to take home most of what we create. So hopefully I won't look like that panda bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment