Monday, January 19, 2015

Whole30 Day 15 Progress

Technically I am 22 days into my Whole30 and my PiYo Challenge. With a busy schedule and switching over to a new computer I am really behind on my Ridiculous posts; however, I am spot on for my BeachBody Challenge.

As I mentioned before, Coach has put together an awesome motivational group where we can support each other, share our challenges and our successes. Since this is the second attempt at the complete PiYo program I really wanted to stay true to the schedule, finish and actually see my results. And today I saw just that.

Each workout focuses on a different part of your body and works at low impact. One of the hardest ones thus far, that everyone in the group seems to be struggling with and I struggled with when I first started, is Sweat. A ton of core exercises and a full 3:30 minutes worth of power legs with burpees- my favorite, not. There is a Sweat workout once a week and I have yet to do the workout with no modifications such as using a chair to balance or doing the modified burpees which are still a workout- until today.

36 minutes of a solid workout, no modifications and I have never felt so accomplished while working out! I completed the 3:30 minutes of burpees and all tricep push ups without complaint at Chalene and with a mind set that 'I will finish strong!' I was a hot, sweaty mess but it gave me a sense of progress and my cheerleader, Hess even said he could see a difference and how much I improved. With my consistent PiYo workouts, increased water consumption and healthy eating with paleo and Shakeology and determination to appreciate my body more, the results are slowly but surely appearing! I am actually really excited to take my 30 Day pictures.

Tip of the Day: Fellow PiYo Challengers- DON'T GIVE UP! Well everyone actually :) Set your mind on your goals and you will reach them. Even if you don't see a change or result right away, sometimes it just takes a little longer for YOU to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment