Friday, January 2, 2015

Whole30 Day 5 MORE Recipes

It's been a busy couple of days but I have compiled a list of sources for meal planning for the week!

Paleo Grubs- a daily newsletter and recipes for your Q&As about everything paleo. My favorite, it comes with pictures.

My ever favorite and automatic go to Nom Nom Paleo put together by Michelle Tam. Pictures, daily posts, recipes (my favorite is the crispy chicken thighs), advice and endless amounts of information.

The Paleo Diet is a new site that I have started poking around, but my cluttered Facebook feed continues to slip recipes and snippets for me to see and it does seem very informative.

I have been able to look through several cook books and the one I was able to pull the most recipes out of was Paleo Comfort Foods. I use their paleo mayo and chimichurri quite often and they help curb those fried chicken cravings I often have!

Tip of the Day: Here's the Paleo Comfort Foods Chimichurri Recipe that we absolutely love!

1 1/2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley, trimmed
3-4 garlic cloves
2 tbsp fresh oregano leaves
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tbsp red or white wine vinegar
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp hot sauce

Place first five ingredients in food processor until everything is finely chopped. Remove and put into a mixing bowl and stir in remaining ingredients. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 week. If you refrigerate bring to room temperature before serving or it's clumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment